7.07.2010

Ding! The 'challenge round' has begun



My first test? I have until July 8th at 10:59pm (central time, the best time) to tell the world 'who I am.'

Hmmmmm. (crickets, crickets.)

While I work on that one (I have been trying to answer that question for the last 23 years and now I have 24 hours? Ruh-roh.)... here's what I need you to do:

Follow me on Twitter. And convince all your friends to follow me too. 

Part of the first challenge is increasing out Twitter following. It has already more than doubled since this whole thing started, so now we need to spread the word more than ever!

Ways to convince people to follow me...

  • Tell them I'm the coolest person you know (this shouldn't be a stretch)
  • Bribe them with gifts (I cannot provide this for you, I'm broke)
  • Offer to mow their lawn, walk their dog, clean their bathroom (and no, I will not help you. I hate chores.)
  • Tell them it is a life or death situation (but don't tell authorities I recommended this...)
  • Ask them nicely

And stay tuned here, on Twitter, and on Facebook for more about me. I will be revealing all there is to know about myself under the tag 'TJ challenges'!

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives