7.11.2010

Top 5 Favorite Pet Movies...

#5
Aristocats
Everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat’s the only cat who knows where it’s at.” Yep, these kitties’ got it. Love this movie.

#4
Cats and Dogs
Okay, I know this isn’t exactly the most sophisticated of films, but come on, you gotta love it! Dogs saving the world from evil cats?! That’s brilliant! And secret: I can’t wait for the sequel.

#3
All Dogs Go To Heaven
We watched this all the time when I was a kid, and only recently did I realize how incredibly depressing it is. But that scene with the multi-colored puppies sharing the pizza is freakin’ adorable.

#2
Marley and Me
I read the book first, hoping it would prepare me to cope better with this tearjerker. It did not. As a lifelong lab owner, this movie will always tug at my heartstrings.

#1
Homeward Bound
Hands down. No contest here. From the moment Chance launches Sassy into the sandbox to Shadow running up that hill all muddy at the end, I was still am in love with this movie.

Did I leave out your favorite? Let me know!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Homeward Bound, hands down. I had also forgotten about Aristocats... Disney has a lot of great pet movies!!

Danielle said...

I know! I had a tough time choosing with Oliver & Co, Lady & the Tramp, Fox & the Hound, 101 Dalmations... too many good ones!

B-Rye Henson said...

I def agree with Homeward Bound and Cats & Dogs! Not so sure how that sequel is gonna turn out but i'll prob still watch it. Can't believe you left out the Fox and the Hound tho!

Danielle said...

I do LOVE Fox and the Hound, but I didn't want to have all animated movies! (plus, I needed a cat movie on my list!) I think F & H would be in my top TEN for sure!

amanda z said...

gooood call on Homeward Bound. But you can't forget Milo & Otis or Beethoven.

Anonymous said...

homeward bound to this day still makes me bawl my eyes out and im 25 lol. even though i KNOW shadow is alive and comes limping home, i cant help but to bawl and think how awful it would be if he didnt. guess thats what i get for beinga life long golden retriever owner/lover :)

Looking for something?

Archives