9.10.2012

Keys to St. Louis, or My Week with a Chevy Malibu.

This social media thing is really paying off.

Over the summer, I was contacted by Chevy to participate in their 'Keys to St. Louis' program. Basically, I get a Chevy Malibu to drive around for a week to all my favorite places in St. Louis. So far,  all I've done is move it from one end of the street to the other.... and I can tell you one thing, this is no Neon! I'm going to have to get used to driving a car that isn't a glorified go kart. 

I've got a busy week coming up - shopping, marketing and design events, a wedding and even my first week of fall softball at Forest Park. But mostly, I think I'll be doing a lot of eating. When I was trying to think of my favorite things to do in St. Louis - restaurants immediately came to mind. Basil Spice, Hartford Coffee Company, Park Ave, Bogart's, Psghetti's, Pint Size Bakery.... apparently, all I do is eat. 

I'll try to find some non-food related things to do this week, but I'm not making any promises. 

Find out more about the Keys to St. Louis program on Alive Magazine's blog, by following #KeysToSTL on Twitter or by checking out my other #KeystoSTL posts

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives