9.26.2012

Check out that fishtail!

I've tried (and failed) at the fishtail braid many times. For some reason, last Saturday, I was running late with soaking wet hair and decided to go for it again. And, guess what?

It worked! Check that out!

Just a little personal victory. Although, I tried it again today and it looks terrible. To see the many tutorials I tried to follow to get it right, check out my holy hair Pinterest board.

(And for the record, I'm crawling on the ground at the Magic House. We went to check out their Art of the Brick exhibit and it.was.awesome.)

{what I wore: printed maxi from Alloy, ancient denim jacket from Old Navy, go-to brown over-the-shoulder bag and wayfarers from Target, gold bangle from Bauble Bar and gold watch from Target.} 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives