2.04.2011

Stripes Again. Day 4.

Day Four
I know I just wore this shirt last week for Everybody Everwear.... but whatever (I told you I was sort of obsessed with it). I wish I could tell you more about this necklace... but I found it years ago in my mom's jewelry box (which is more like a jewelry dresser because she has so much). It's a silver, heart-shaped watch surrounded by rhinestones. Yep, I said watch. What's even weirder is that she has I have a similar one in gold. 

I can't really believe it is Friday.... that snow day in the middle of the week really confused me. I don't have any plans for the weekend, which makes me sad. 

jeans and cardigan from Target. top from H&M. boots by Steve Madden. necklace courtesy my mom's jewelry box. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the striped shirt and cardigan combination! looks lovely!
Cardigans and Cookie Dough

Danielle said...

Thanks Katri! It is one of my 'go to' outfits.... 30x30 or not!

Looking for something?

Archives