2.03.2011

Problem Solved. Day 2 & 3

'Day Two'
 
Glamourous, right?

Day Three

I may have fallen behind with day one, but I decided to pull double duty and wear two outfits in one day. I went to the movies last night (MoolahKing's Speech!) and changed out of my blazer and button down into something more comfortable. 

Oh, and I cheated. 

I wore my black (knock-off) Uggs from Target, which are not on my list. But can you blame me? I obviously didn't plan for the thundersnowstorm that was going to hit Missouri and I nearly ruined my boots trucking through the ice and snow yesterday.

day two: white racerback tee from Express. hoodie, jeans and boots from Target. scarf from Weathervane (sigh. I loved that store.)

day three: black jeans and striped cardigan from Target. top from Gap. boots by Chinese Laundry. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives