2.08.2011

So Hood. Day 9.

Day Nine

I'm wearing my blazer today for Everybody, Everywear but really wanted to dress it down. I'm tired. And it's really cold outside. So I'm happy I've got this cozy hooded sweatshirt on to keep me warm and comfy. 

jeans, blazer and hoodie from Target. boots by Steve Madden. white tee from Express. silver chain from my mom. 

Oh, and it's outfit number nine in the 30x30 challenge. Which reminds me that last week (on my snow day), I watched the movie Nine. No, not the one with the the alien sock puppets, the musical one. And Fergie was in it and had a really awesome number. Seriously. So why did she sound awful at the Superbowl? I don't get it. 

Here's a clip for your viewing pleasure. 

5 comments:

Linda said...

I really like that hoodie/blazer look. It always looks like a step up from just cozy. You pull it off nicely.

The Auspicious Life

Danielle said...

thanks! it sort of makes me want to nap though.... zzzzzzz.

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

cute look, I would never have thought of this actually!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Brittney said...

hoodie + blazer? you just blew my mind. in a good way. awesome idea! the best of both worlds, really. looove this.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

thanks guys! I encourage everyone to try it! plus, it makes the blazer look less wrinkley.... like. magic.

Looking for something?

Archives