2.02.2011

Edited. Day 1.

Yesterday was day one of the 30x30 challenge and I woke up, got dressed, took some pictures and then looked outside. Dang. Ice everywhere.

So then I changed back into my PJs and sat in bed on my iPad all day (among other things) and decided my day one would have to be everyone else's day two.

The plus side of this do-over? I did a little editing.

Actual Day One
Do Over Day One
I added the jacket and necklace and like this outfit so much more now. Plus, I've got a little added warmth while I'm out braving the snowpocalypse. 

Oh, and I wanted to share this picture too.... It's what I have to deal with every morning. Maverick thinks I want to play. 

denim button from Walmart. red thermal tee from Gap. khaki blazer, jeans and necklace from Target. boots by Chinese Laundry. 

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute!! I definitely like the revision!

Emerald said...

Those boots are awesome!!!

Danielle said...

Kristin- I like the revision much better too.

And Emerald- I swear, I've done like three outfits posts, 2 of which had these boots on them and they are all I hear about! they photograph well I suppose.

Katie said...

The boots are fab, and all of the colors work really well together! Can't wait to see more outfits!

Danielle said...

Thanks Katie! STL gals unite!

Beverly said...

nice outfit!

Looking for something?

Archives