2.14.2011

Over the Weekend. Day 13, 14 + 15

Day Thirteen: out for drinks
jeans from Target. gray and lace top from Express. black boots by Chinese Laundry. silver necklace from my mom. 

Day Fourteen: most beautiful February Sunday ever
 Seriously, this past Sunday it was like 60 degrees out. That meant going out with no coat, sunglasses on and driving with the windows down. It made running errands so much better.

gray boots by Steve Madden. jeans, shirt and cardigan from Target. 


Day Fifteen: Happy Valentine's Day!
 I tried not to go overboard with the pink today, so I thought layering this top underneath would work.... I'm not sure it does. Ah well. Also love how the only clear shot I was able to get had Maverick blocking my leg. Good thing he's my Valentine and I love him.

gray boots by Steve Madden. jeans and pink top from Target. black sweater from Gap. silver heart necklace from my mom. 

Oh, and this is me trying to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! Have a good one!

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives