2.02.2011

snOMG 2011

The Midwest is getting hit hard with snow and ice right now. The 'blizzard' that was supposed to hit St. Louis hasn't been as bad as I expected.... but still no fun.

Unless you're a kid who is off school today and is able to go sledding.

But as for the rest of us, today is spent working, and even though yesterday was a 'snow day' it was spent stuck inside the house because roads were too icy to leave. #snOMGfail
 What it looked like Tuesday morning. Not to bad, right?
 The icicles off my gutter.
 And the icicles off the wires in ym backyard. 
 White chicken chili. Hmmm. 
 My favorite snow day activity. 
 Maverick was bored. And so was I. 
 I drank a whole pot of coffee on my own. Needless to say, I didn't take an afternoon nap. 
 Finished the day with hot cocoa and Biggest Loser, One Tree Hill and Parenthood
And this is what I woke up to on Wednesday. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That chili looks delish! Share the recipe?

Also, can I admit that I'm dying to know your opinion on Skins? John and I have been hooked.

Danielle said...

Oops. Of course I will share the recipe! I actually stole it from a friend and was shocked at how easy it was... I'm a terrible cook and even I pulled it off!

And I regret to say I haven't watched Skins... I guess it is good though?

Looking for something?

Archives