3.15.2012

Pinning is Winning at SXSTL

Last week, I got to do something super duper cool - sit on a panel about Pinterest at SXSTL.

Yes, SXSTL. Not SXSW. We hosted our own little shindig here in the Mound City, complete with panel discussions, networking and a bit too much weeknight partying. I was on the 'Why Pinning is Winning' panel with my good friends Lisa, Jenna, Maddie & Jess. Here we all are, looking quite pretty:
420537_2955427161856_1146750034_32659844_2140759021_n
Josh Kocurek - friend and unofficial male Pinterest ambassador - served as the moderator and he asked some really great questions. I'm flattered that some people RTed and mentioned me throughout the night, and even came up to me to talk Pinterest later in the evening. Erin from SMCSTL posted a pretty amazing recap of the discussion, so make sure you head over there an check it out!



(Oh, and look! Ad Age Agrees with me on the whole image thing! I said it first.)

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives