8.08.2011

In The Navy

IMG_1245
IMG_1253
This was me last Monday (Again, with the backlog. Apologies. I'm trying to get caught up so I promised myself no new photos this week. We'll see if it works). I guess I was feeling 'navy' because that was the color of all the options I had picked out. Ever have days like that?

I sort of feel like I'm in a funk. I realized last week that it happens approximately every two months. I did my first 30x30 in February, and then got the itch again at the end of April. Megan and I did one in May, and then at the end of July, I was bored again. Maybe I should do Kayla's 21 Day Challenge. Maybe I should dress like a Glitter Girl. Or maybe I find a new hobby other than taking pictures of myself and posting them on the internet.

dress, sandals and belt from Target. assorted bracelets. nail color is Geranium by Essie. 


2 comments:

Shoe said...

So cute! I love the navy with the pop of yellow!

Megan said...

i love it! i don't know what is wrong with me, but i have been neglecting my blog and somehow i'm okay with it...

for some reason, i don't feel like posting daily outfit pictures anymore. it's so much work!

hope big willy style helps you outta your funk!

Looking for something?

Archives