8.29.2011

Festival Wear, Vol. 2

IMG_1578
Forgive the blurry indoor picture.... the 'big sun' had already come out by the time I was photo ready. Plus, I was nervous about another almost run-in with the neighbors. Also ignore the still packed suitcase, the fishing pole and mail on the floor. Those were not design choices, trust me.

This outfit is for Kayla's Copycat challenge, and this is my inspiration:
I just love how carefree she looks. Of course, a knit top (no matter how slouchy) and long hair is not an option for hot days spent in the sun at a music festival - so a floaty tank and top knot were substituted. 

Tucker for Target tank. old Gap jeans. sandals from Forever 21. (I'm also wearing a pink braided belt from Target, but you can't see it.)

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives