7.07.2014

Five Days

Revisiting this list, checking out this website, pinning a bunch of stuff to this board.

Trying not to think about the last time I made that list or pinned to a Colorado vacation board.

Worrying about how much time I have (or more accurately don't have) to pack this week. And worrying I don't have everything I need and won't have time to get to a store to get it.

Trying to figure out what to do for 24 hours in Colorado by myself. It's both freeing and terrifying.

And secretly breathing a sigh of relief that I'm not going to Colorado by myself for 48 hours.

Wishing I had booked the cheaper hotel. Or searched for cheaper car rental. Or free parking options. Or that we had opted to camp.

Realizing that I don't have any camping equipment.

Which leads me back to trying not to think about the last time I was on a trip like this in Colorado. This one is supposed to be mine. All mine.

And yet, still worrying that the whole trip will be spent in my head, thinking about the last time.

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives