7.16.2014

Morning Musings: Vacation-Brain Edition

Hours in my extended weekend: 120
Approx. mileage: 2,359
Approx. hours slept: 26
Approx alcoholic drinks consumed: 38

I struck out eight times last night in softball. Not an exaggeration.

Went to leave for lunch, got to my car and realized I had left my keys on my desk. Walked back for my keys only and get back to my car only to find that I had left my lights on and my car was dead. Womp womp.

I am not one to complain when people only live a little bit of coffee and don't make more, but when the coffee pot is completely empty and you don't make more that is just rude. You took the very last of it and left it? WTF.

Can I go to Colorado like once every three months? Is that acceptable? I think it would be good for my sanity.

Guys in Colorado are hotter than (most) guys in Missouri. Just sayin'.

Today a coworker told me she had been to Red Rocks, but didn't see a concert there. That's funny, I replied, I've been to a concert at Red Rocks but hadn't actually seen it. Damn you, rain.

No mice in my mouse traps when I returned home. Not sure how I should feel about that.

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives