2.25.2014

Bucket List: Avett Brothers at Red Rocks

Welp, I did it. Bought tickets to see Avett Brothers at Red Rocks in July.

I've always said that I don't really have a bucket list, but that if I did, seeing Avett at Red Rocks would be on it. Seeing any concert at Red Rocks would be awesome... but Avett Brothers? Like a dream come true.

So when I got the email about the tickets going on sale this week, I thought – What the hell. It's just money, right?

I have no plans really. Flying? Driving? Where am I staying? Who is going with me? I don't know. I don't know if I really care right now. I'm notoriously NOT spontaneous, so this is a big deal for me. All I care about is spending a weekend in beautiful Colorado, visiting local brewpubs, taking some hikes, and seeing this concert.

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives