10.17.2012

Kale Salad with Apple and Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette

Simple, delicious dinner for a weeknight comprised of a kale and chopped apple salad (we used fuji and golden delicious, I think). Dressing is just lemon juice, dijon mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, honey and olive oil. Goes great with a grilled cheese with gouda and a glass of riesling. 

Bread of choice is Companion's white (for the grilled cheese) and miche (for the not-pictured-because-they-were-still-in-the-oven croutons) that we picked up at the Early Bird Outlet. Kale and apples are from the Tower Grove Farmer's Market



[and yes, I am aware that I haven't posted in nearly a month and I come back with this lame picture of my dinner last night as opposed to any news about my move, my trip to LA, my brother leaving for the Marines, etc. I am aware, and I'm sorry.]


No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives