Saturday, I actually dragged my butt up and made it down the street for the Tower Grove Farmers Market and it changed.my.life. I'll be getting up every Saturday possible from now one.
Reasons why it is awesome:
- Lots of local food. Not just fruits and veggies. And nothing with stickers posing as the real thing. There were the typical fruits, veggies, spreads, jarred goodies but also chocolate, coffee, tea, even meat!
- Live music brought to you by KDHX
- wading pools/fountains for kids (and adults?) to play in
- a playground (with swings!)
- lots of food to buy and eat on the spot, including, but not limited to tacos and crepes! Umm, breakfast and lunch plans? Check!
Pictures to prove it:
Tents in a row & the Holy Crepe truck
Playing in fountains
Peach, goat cheese, honey, arugula crepe and banana nutella pop from Holy Crepe.
Relaxing in the grass with my goodies.