4.15.2011

Back At It Again

As you know, I've been thinking about starting up outfit posts again for a while, but Wednesday was the first day I actually took the plunge and took a picture. Weird, since I'm wearing a dress from my 30x30. It's actually the first time I wore it since the challenge ended.... So think  of this as the spring remix version. Swap out the boots and tights for flats and bare legs (they can breathe!). Finally wearing white again is nice too. 

dress, cardigan and belt Target. flats by Corso Como via Swirl (Have you checked out Swirl yet? You should. Sample sales!)

This looks gray. Maybe I was preparing for the pending rain. I don't know. Also, my room house is messy. I should at least clean up around my mirror so you all think it's clean.

beige top from Gap. gray and cream polka dot cardigan from Old Navy. black skinny jeans from Target. flats by Corso Como via Swirl. silver heart pendant necklace from Mom. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives