11.08.2010

An Extra Hour

Don't you think Mondays are particularly difficult when you're coming off of a fabulous weekend? That's where I am right now. I had a pub crawl on Main Street in St. Charles on Friday, a lazy Saturday followed by bowling with friends and movie night with the boy, and an epic Sunday funday trip to Illinois for Fast Eddie's, Loading Dock and Rotten Apple. Now, all I want to do is chat with my friends about the good times we had, upload my photos to Facebook (too bad that high res uploader takes for-e-ver) and, let's be honest, maybe lay in bed and watch movies all day. Needless to say, my 'Focus' Vitamin Water is necessary today. 

And to top it all off, we got an extra hour this weekend! Isn't it funny how, even though it was just one extra hour, I felt like I got another one every time I changed a clock? An extra hour to watch Spongebob Squarepants sleep in on Sunday. An extra hour of drinking at the Loading Dock. And in bed an hour early Sunday night. Daylight Savings rocks. 

Happy Monday, folks. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives