1.04.2016

Not For You. For Me.

In my head, I've written this post over and over.

And yet, confronted with the blank page, I can't remember how it starts or why I was even writing it to begin with.

I've neglected this blog. Obviously. You know that. I know that. I went on the trip I've been planning for years and I didn't even post a picture.

I need to slow down. To record.

I need to think. To write.

So, this is that. A poor start, I know. But I'm going to try to write here everyday. It won't be good. It will probably be boring. But it's not for you. It's for me. (Selfish, sorry.)

Call it a Resolution, but in my 52 Lists that I started this morning I said that I wanted to write more. And recently, I found myself voice-recording a few more subjects for that silly book I thought about writing last summer. I'm in my head a lot; I need to get it down on paper. Or digital paper, at least.

Basically, expect to see more of the 'rant' label in the coming days/weeks.


No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives