8.16.2013

Maybe This Weekend

This weekend, I'd really like to...

  • go for runs in my neighborhood, around the Botanical Gardens and at Tower Grove Park with Maverick
  • clean my room
  • clean the bathroom
  • buy kitchen chairs
  • go to the movies
  • finish OITNB
  • catch up on my DVR - it's neglected, thanks to the previous statement 
  • do some overdue non-work 'work' for various committees and organizations and event planning I (over)commit to
  • write blog posts... for here and for work
  • spend Saturday at Tower Grove Park for the Black Thorn Pub Softball Tournament
  • spend Sunday at a pool... any pool! Got a pool?! I need a pool!
  • drink wine
  • open the doors/windows in my house so it stops smelling like burnt plastic (long story)
  • walk to Thurman Grill for dinner
  • sleep in
  • drink coffee
  • go to Mama Josephine's for breakfast
  • take a nap
  • clean my car
  • plan for Colorado
  • go grocery shopping
  • paint my nails
..... Yes, I am aware that accomplishing all of this is impossible. Actually, the chances of accomplishing even most of this is slim. 


No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives