7.27.2012

Ever had one of those days...

... where you have so much on your mind from the night before, it makes it hard to think about anything else?

Last night, we went out for sushi at Cafe Mochi and then walked down the block for gelato. I love South Grand, by the way.

And then, we went to look at a house for rent over near the Botanical Gardens. It's... perfect. Big bedrooms, lots of living space for couches/TV, a lot of character, hardwood floors, fenced in backyard, affordable. I should love it. And I do.

But it's not in Soulard. And I've become so attached to that neighborhood. And as much as I love South Grand/Tower Grove/Botanicals, I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave Soulard behind.

1 comment:

Roots Out West said...

Do it. Take a chance. Sleep on it until Monday, then decide.

Looking for something?

Archives