6.26.2012

Summer To Do List

I'm a little late on my summer to do list (since it is almost July....), but what the heck. 
Go to the drive-in. Done! We saw Avengers and Dark Shadows out in Belleville at the Skyview Drive in. If you've never been, you're missing out!
Go to the Lantern Festival at the Botanical Gardens
Go to Six Flags
Take a walk in the evening (for some ice cream, maybe?)
(Learn to) Ride a bike
Visit the Tower Grove Farmer's Market (again)
Clean/decorate my house (and find a new one to move into this fall!)
Explore neighborhoods - Cherokee, South Grand, Downtown
Drink iced coffee like it's my job
Go to LouFest
Make s'mores
Whip up a fancy cocktail from my dranks pinboard
Spend a day at the pool
Go to the St. Louis Zoo
Go golfing in Forest Park... or just ride along in the cart (I have a coupon!)
Visit the caves at Crystal City (again, a coupon)
Get out of the heat and go bowling at Flamingo or Pin-up Bowl (.... yup, coupon)
Brunch. Often. 
Drink champagne just for the heck of it. 
Try something new (like paddle boarding?)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good list! I especially like the (learn no) ride a bike ; )

Jessica said...

Were you ever a child?! You don't know how to ride a bike. We need to fix this.

Also, next brunch at the Tower Grove Farmers market?

Looking for something?

Archives