4.22.2012

Mani: Marine Scene

IMG_0242
{polish is Sally Hansen Marine Scene. green top from Old Navy. scarf from H&M. gold Target watch. gold ring.}

Lately, I've been wearing a lot of girly pink (exhibits A and B). My nails have been red, bright pink, light pink. But I'm seriously loving this blue/green hue. And, to tell you the truth, this $4 Sally Hansen polish goes on easier and lasts longer than any $7 Essie polish I've bought.

The whole odd-colored nails thing freaked me out for a while. I used to wear blue and orange nail polish in middle school and was always so embarrassed looking back.... what was I thinking? But now, I'm officially a convert. I've been known to rock blues, oranges, greens, purples.... It's kind of fun. Until I look back on these pictures in five years, I guess.

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives