Today kicks off Day 1 of my spring 30x30 challenge. I wanted to come up with some great post today but my mind is filled with Superhero nonsense, so this bulleted list of random thoughts will have to do.
- It's cold in St. Louis and I'm regretting all those warm weather options I put into my mix. Even my ankles are chilly today.
- I'm not at all organized this time around. Some of my clothes aren't even out of the dirty clothes hamper yet!
- My camera broke. So cell phone pis will have to do for now. Sorry.
- I went on a mini shopping spree in Branson this weekend (what? There is no 'no shopping' rule before the 30 starts!) and came home with this shirt, a seersucker skirt, a purple cardigan, a green jacket, a romper for the summer, a new scarf, a pretty necklace and a new pair of sunglasses. Whew.
- Don't forget- I'm doing this challenge with Megan so head over to her blog to see her outfits too!
cardigan from H&M. gingham shirt from Tommy Hilfiger. jeans from Target. shoes by Sperry. brooch via.... the bottom of my jewelry box.