5.31.2011

Suntan. Day 28.

Day Twenty Eight
IMG_0322
See ya pale white legs... hello tan! Sadly, you can't tell in this picture, but I promise I got a tan this weekend. And I'm so so so trying not to peel. I've got a wedding to go to this weekend and would rather my skin not be falling off for that....

dress (worn as a top) from Old Navy. seersucker skirt from Tommy Hilfiger. black flats from Target. black belt found in the depths of my closet. 

You know what's funny about this dress (besides how wrinkley it is)? I've had it in both 30x30 challenges, but have worn it more often as a shirt than a dress. See.... Top to Dress ratio - 3:1

1 comment:

Megan said...

you are such a pro at the dress as a top game! congrats, you are officially more tan than i am!

Looking for something?

Archives