In the midst of planning a "Margaritas and Monograms" bridal shower and obsessed with the bright color pallate of pink, purple, lime, orange and yellow.
Those Colorado billboards all over town and the commercials they've been showing are really freakin' painful.
And - as much as I'm thrilled to see Avett at Red Rocks - the fact that I'm willingly going back there in a few months scares the shit out of me.
Vibe: Relaxed prep
Key pieces: Oxfords, jeans, baseball cap, stripes, fedora, flats, tennies
Key colors: Black, white, navy, red, denim
Hair: Natural waves, braid, top knot
Beauty: BB Cream, mascara, red lips for night
Extras: Minimal jewelry, aviators, cross body, and a drink in hand - always
After I get caught up on all my TVGuide's and Entertainment Weekly's, it's time to start reading real books again.
- Revisit the St. Louis Guidebook
- The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin
- Finally finish David Sedaris and The Revolution Was Televised
- Uganda Be Kidding Me, Chelsea Handler
- One More Thing, BJ Novak
- The Lost Continent: Travels in Small-Town America, Bill Bryson
- Graphic USA, Bryan Keplesky
- Don't Worry, It Gets Worse, Alida Nugent
- My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me: And Other Stories I Shouldn't Share, Hilary Winston
- MWF Seeking BFF: My Yearlong Search for a New Best Friend, Rachel Bertsche
- Not That Kind of Girl, Lena Dunham
- Revisit a classic like Flannery O'Connor
- ► 2015 (56)
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2013 (123)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (328)