5.16.2011

Just Barely. Day 14.

Day Fourteen
IMG_0146
This post, and this outfit, almost didn't happen today. I was this close to staying home under the covers but I pulled myself together (oh you know, twenty minutes before work) and got up. I think I must have caught something while I was freezing cold in Columbia this past weekend....


Oh and did I mention that I got to meet my social media twinsie and 30x30 partner in crime Megan this weekend?! That's right. We met for the very. first. time. And shared a nice breakfast/coffee/lunch at Bread Co. Finding new friends via the internetz is awesome.

white tee from Express. striped cardigan from Old Navy. black jeans, flats and necklace from Target. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

it was awesome finally meeting you! pretty much confirmed that we are twinsies! ha.

sad to hear you're not feeling good, but you look great!

Looking for something?

Archives