5.23.2011

Party Time. Days 20 + 21 +22.

Twas the weekend of parties - college graduation parties on Friday (for Claire!) and Saturday (for Steve!) and a baby shower (for Julianna!) on Sunday. Weekends like this mean a lot of driving (three days in a row in South County? whoa.) but they also mean seeing lots of friends and family.... oh, and free food and beer. No complaints here.

Day Twenty
20
white jeans, flats and Tucker dress (worn as a shirt) from Target. locket, gifted. 

Day Twenty One
21
tee, belt and (cheating) sandals from Target. seersucker skirt from Tommy Hilfiger. 

Day Twenty Two
22
dress from Target. flats by Corso Como. necklace borrowed from Mom. 

4 comments:

Megan said...

your weekend = winning at 30x30.

my weekend? not so much.

these outfits look FAB! well done!

Kristin said...

I agree with Mudd... er Stoll ; )

Your outfits look great! I would totally raid your closet if I lived in StL, AND, more importantly, you are making me want to do the 30x30 challenge...!

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

I love the red skinny belt! So cute with that outfit!

Danielle said...

thanks guys!

Looking for something?

Archives