4.28.2011

The Time Has Come

It's been raining for days. I'm spending too much money on new clothes. I'm bored. I'm uninspired. I'm wearing white tees to work. You know what that means?
30x30 Challenge time!

My social media twin Megan and I have decided it's time to do another 30x30 Challenge (remember the first time I did one? Way back in February?). In case you need a refresher on what I'm talking about - 30 items of clothing/shoes, 30 days, nothing else, no shopping. Ring a bell?

This time, I decided that I'm limiting it to work wear. St. Louis weather just won't work with a springtime challenge- I'd have to make sure to include shorts, pants, sweaters, and tank tops in my mix, plus, I work in a steady 72 degree office, even though it might be 90 (or 40) outside. It's just too inconsistent.

That means you'll get to see my outfits 5 days a week... unless I get really ambitious and decide to try for weekends too (which, let's face it, is a possibility).

We are starting next week and I still have to pick out my items and make sure they are clean... yikes! Want to join us? The more the merrier!

1 comment:

Megan said...

i need to get a move on this weekend and pick out my items, too!! so excited :)

Looking for something?

Archives