7.07.2010

Vote or Die... - P. Diddy

(I swear this isn't becoming an MTV TJ blog.... but that is the biggest, most important thing going on in my life right now so you have to bear with me...)


I know the voting procedures has people confused. Here is a breakdown.

Today (July 7th), voting is supposed to start on the ZYNC American Express MTV TJ Facebook page (whoa, that's a mouthful). It isn't up yet, but I'll for sure let you know when it is. So head over to the page now and 'like' it, that way you'll be all ready to go when the voting starts! (Note: Right now, there are comments on that page. Feel free to post there and tell the world how much you love me, but this is not your vote.)

Everyone on Facebook gets ONE vote, and, of course, I know you'll vote for me! (right?!) The voting runs until July 23rd.

On July 23, MTV will select FOUR candidates, based on a combination of Twitter presence and performance in the challenges. Then, the fifth candidate will be sort of a 'people's choice' determined by the Facebook votes.

On July 26, the final five are announced.

If When I make it, August 2-8 it is off to NYC where I will compete in challenges there (as if me having the courage to get on a plane and fly there isn't a challenge enough...)

August 8 is the finale on MTV, where text voting will determine the winner.

I know this is a lot... and truth be told, it may change in the coming weeks, but this is what I know now.

And there are plenty of other ways to help...

  • Go 'like' the ZYNC Facebook page
  • Leave a comment on the ZYNC MTV TJ comment wall about how perfect I am
  • 'Like' my Facebook page (this is pretty much the hib for any and all TJ info)
  • Follow me on Twitter (oh, and talk to me too... as interesting as I am, I get bored talking to myself)
  • Tweet with tags #danielle4TJ and #zyncMTVTJ  (for all you Twitter newbies, typing in a pound sign (#) and then a word with no spaces makes it searchable. You can use 'hashtags' for pretty much anything- events like #worldcup, TV shows like #onetreehill, or even phrases like #fail.)
  • Tell all your friends to do this stuff too!

Thanks again for all of your support!

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives