7.15.2010

Hey Hey Hey...

What is going on here?! 

For this MTV TJ challenge, I need to get a celebrity to follow me on Twitter.... hmm, but who to choose. Um duh, what about the coolest guy, from the coolest show around...

Mr. Belding

aka Dennis Haskins. 

aka @mrbelding on Twitter. 

I know it's a long shot, especially since I checked him out and he hasn't tweeted in a few months... but I just can't resist! I love Saved by the Bell

Want to help? Of course you do!
Tweet @MrBelding and tell him how freakin' cool I am and that he should support me for @MTVTJ! And don't forget to use the tag #savedbythebelding! Let's get his attention!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will get a twitter account this week end to help you out.

Danielle said...

appreciate it!

Looking for something?

Archives