7.08.2010

Just the Beginning


The first challenge is coming to close, so here's a quick recap...

MTV asked, 'Who are you'
And to be honest, I had no clue
So I sat down and got to thinkin'
Here's what I decided to do...

And that's where it ends. I guess my rhyming skills haven't improved much since grade school (I have a published poem about Mark McGwire though!).... ah well.

Check out these links to see all the first challenge action...

You asked me anything you wanted,
Read my favorite quotes...
And learned some random facts about me...
And if that's wasn't enough, you read my Facebook 25 Things...
But better study up, there was a quiz!

Oh, and believe it or not, I do not walk around with a pink glow surrounding me. Check out my Flickr stream for proof.

And just FYI.... the ultimate quiz winner was Chelsea Lee who scored an almost perfect 90%! Not bad, not bad at all.

The next Challenge is coming up soon (like, tonight), so stay tuned by checking out my Facebook page and following me on Twitter!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

hahah I can't believe I got 90%. that's hilarious. whippets.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i did not get 100%, we need to spend more time together!

Looking for something?

Archives