7.09.2010

Here We Go Again....

Challenge 1 was fun, wasn't it? But no time to dwell on that (sigh), time to move on to Challenge #2...
Moved
For this Challenge (which ends Sunday night), I'm supposed to talk about somethig that inspires me. That's easy!

My puppy- Maverick!

Isn't he cute?

Okay, okay, my pup isn't the only pet that I love... I love all pets! I love the way they run to the door when you come home, how they make the perfect pillows or lap warmers, the way they always know what to do to make you smile.... They are perfect.

Here's what we've got planned for the weekend...
photos, video, blog posts, and tweets all revolving on my (and your!) love of pets! Don't forget to use the hashtag #lovepets_DH (that's for me, Danielle Hohmeier, so MTV can track it back to me!) in all your tweets!

Keep track of all the furry fun right here on the blog, on Facebook, and Twitter!

4 comments:

B-Rye Henson said...

You know i love my dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE11111

Kristin said...

I love Maverick, and pets, too, but I was hoping I'd be your inspiration! haah, right??!

Katie W said...

You're making a dog even more than I do already!

Danielle said...

Bryan and Kristin, you know I love my pets... and I know you guys ae pretty obsessed with yours too!

And Katie- you should get a dog! But make sure you have enough time for it! I feel bad everytime I leave my house! Not sure how I'll ever deal with having children...

Looking for something?

Archives