7.06.2010

Follow Me.

I've got a BIG couple of days coming up... and no, it is not because I am going to see Titanic at the Muny or having a big party at work or am heading to an art gallery in Soulard or eating ice cream with a bunch of Yelpers... (what? my social calendar doesn't interest you?)..... my BIG news is that the MTV TJ contest is about to get kicked into high gear!

Tomorrow is the big day. The final two candidates will be announced, I'll find out about my first challenge (which I have just 48 hours to complete! yikes.), and voting starts on Facebook.

That's right, I said voting. 

Here's how it works. Everyone on Facebook gets one vote. All you have to do is go 'like' Zync from American Express, check out the MTV TJ tab, and vote for me! Easy parcheesi (and yes, I googled that word to figure out how to spell it...).

To keep tabs on all my TJ happenings, check out my Facebook page. And there are other ways you can help too...

  • Get on twitter and follow me @daniellesmyname
  • Tweet with #zyncMTVtj and #danielle4tj to let the world know who you are rooting for
  • Tell all your friends (and even people who aren't your friends) to follow me, vote, for me, read my blog, like my Facebook page.... etc. 
And also, just a big big big thank you to everyone who has already helped me out. All the people who hate Twitter but got on for me, my sister for making my Facebook page, my friends who believe that I can win this thing.... you guys are the best. 

Ok, mushy, sentimental, overly emotional moment is over. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives