7.08.2010

Random Facts of Kindness

I really cant think of much more to tell you about myself, but here's a shot.
Things you might not know about me*:

  • I learned to drive in a blue Oldsmobile 88
  • I didn't get my license til I was 17 1/2
  • I did gymnastics for a year. I was pretty bad. 
  • I've been to Tablerock Lake every summer of my life
  • I didn't get more than a trim haircut until I was in third grade, when I requested that I wanted my hair to look like Danielle Fishel's (Topanga from Boy Meets World)
  • I have been dancing all my life and was on the dance team in high school
  • I was President of my sorority in college
  • I'm allergic to sunscreen
  • When people used to say, 'Who do you admire most?', I would answer, 'Celebrities, because they have to deal with being in the public eye all the time.'
  • I didn't have cable growing up (yes, I was deprived)
  • Last year, I cut 16 inches off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love
  • I heard once that chicken de-stresses you, so now I use that as a defense as to why I eat it so much
  • I love bacon
  • My favorite home cooked meals are Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Helper, Rice a Roni Fried Rice, and Bacon, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
  • I don't like mustard
  • I used to hate coffee... now I drink it almost every day
  • I've never been to Europe (or NYC or California or lots of other places I want to go someday....)
  • I used to hate beer... now I drink it almost every day week
  • I used to hate wine, but now it's growing on me
  • Boys I love: my Dad, my Brother, my Dog, Daniel Craig, Jon Hamm, Zac Efron, Josh Holloway...

*some of these things you might actually know. I talk a lot.

What else do you want to know? Ask me!

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives