6.30.2011

Things Are Lookin' Up

IMG_0845
IMG_0855IMG_0860
IMG_0857
Today started off rough - a early morning wake up call to get to the DMV, only to find I was missing some of the paperwork I needed - but is turning out to be pretty perfect. The weather here is gorgeous. I had Bogart's for lunch. It's massage day at my office. And tonight, I'm celebrating Social Media Day with some of the coolest folks I know.

top by Theme (via Swirl). jeans, flats from Target. necklace from LinleyShea. assorted bracelets. 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Target jeans always look so cute on you!! Which ones do you get? I'm so hesitant to buy them, but I may be having a change of heart. :)

Danielle said...

I get Mossimo skinny jeans. They are SUPER stretchy. Almost like leggings. I where them everyday and go through another pair every few months... but at $20, it's totally worth it.

Looking for something?

Archives