6.13.2011

Fashion Blogging Goodness

IMG_0592
Lots of fashion blogging goodness going on around the interwebs today... Everybody Everywear Lace day is tomorrow; Katy's got me thinking about a scarf swap; Kristina thinks bloggers do the khaki/neutral trend better (and I'm currently shopping my closet to see if I can participate); and Kendi started a 30x30 challenge that I'm seriously considering joining in on (I know, I'm crazy). Whoa.

Oh, and today's outfit may or may not be inspired by my coworker Katie. She wore something similar last week.

Total Target outfit: cardigan, black dress, black belt, black flats... all from the super shopping center. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yess!!!!!

-katie

Megan said...

you go, girl! looking forward to following along. :)

Looking for something?

Archives