6.20.2011

From Africa With Love

How's this for an amazing friend? My BFF Cara is in Morocco serving as a Peace Corps volunteer. One day, I commented on a photo she posted that I liked her shirt. You know what she did? Brought it home from Africa and gave it to me. Seriously? She's the best.

Anyway, I'm wearing the shirt today in honor of her. (And I think it brought with it some African-like heat. It was so hot and sticky out this morning that my camera fogged up! Apologies for the weird-colored photo. Even Maverick is confused.)
IMG_0627
tunic gifted from Cara. jeans, sandals from Target. assorted bracelets. 

Oh, and here she is sportin' the top in good ole Africa... Isn't she lovely?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That IS a really cute top!

Danielle said...

Isn't it?! I can't wait to wear it with black shorts or tucked in to a skirt!

Looking for something?

Archives