St. Louis loves St. Pat's (in fact, I'm pretty sure we love any drinking holiday). Most people I know are convening in Dogtown today for the annual celebration... and while I might make it down there eventually, I'm planning to spend my Saturday running errands, tanning, taking Maverick to the park, drinking coffee, cathing up on my DVR, doing laundry, cleaning and rearranging furniture. Taking productive laziness to a whole new level. Happy St. Pat's!
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- Dear Foodie Events
- I'm Dying. (NCAA Cuteness Edition)
- The Vine
- Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Bailey's Buttercr...
- Home Shopping... at West Elm Philadelphia
- Happy St. Pat's!
- This Week in Pictures (3.16.12)
- The Great Closet Purge of 2012
- The Vatican: Pope Benedict and the Vatican Museum
- Pinning is Winning at SXSTL
- Ides of March
- A Little Sparkle with Your Polka?
- Pinterest Project #1 (Fail)
- Fish Fry Season! The Beginning.
- Morning Musings (4th Ed.)
- Ancient Rome: Colosseum
- Things To Do Today (Non-Work Related)
- How Did I Not See This?
- Facebook Fan Page Fever
- Leap Day 2012
- Spring In My Step
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2011 (328)