3.09.2012

Fish Fry Season! The Beginning.

Three fish fries have come and gone and I'm just now getting around to reviews. Sorry! Here's my first two (very brief) recollections of the fish fries visited in 2012:

#1 Ash Wednesday at St. Stephen Protomartyr
The fish tacos got me. I love fish tacos. I order them at every Mexican restaurant I go to. I couldn't resist. But they were too spicy for me (be warned: I think Taco Bell is spicy). I'm glad I ordered an extra piece of cod, just in case! Sides were fantastic. Service was beyond excellent. Beer was a little warm. :(
St Stephen Protomartyr
St Stephen Protomartyr
St Stephen Protomartyr

#2 St. Gabriel
The line was really long.... like all the way up the stairs to the top floor. But they gave out free beer. And everyone was super friendly. And they sell T-shirts.

And we're not even to the food yet.

Huge portions piled high on your real plate that you eat with real silverware. Fish and sides were both so delicious... I wanted seconds. Desserts selection was kind of sad and different depending on when you went. Lots of cold AB products.

Too many screaming children. But I'm a just a snotty twentysomething.
St Gabes
St Gabes
St Gabes
St Gabes

Coming soon: St. Agatha and St. Pius....

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives