What do you do on St. Patrick's day once you've finished your errands, installed a new showerhead and caught up on Desperate Housewives?
I went a little crazy and decided to try making these Guinness Chocolate cupcakes with Bailey's buttercream icing on Saturday night. I mean, seriously, who starts making cupcakes at 9pm? They were actually fairly easy and turned out pretty okay... I'm not crazy about the icing, but I've yet to find an icing recipe that I am crazy about. The cakes are really moist, really rich... it would make a great whole cake or adapted for brownie batter though!
For once, I didn't really stray from a recipe (except adding way more Bailey's than the icing called for). Click here to check it out.
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- ► 2013 (123)
- Dear Foodie Events
- I'm Dying. (NCAA Cuteness Edition)
- The Vine
- Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Bailey's Buttercr...
- Home Shopping... at West Elm Philadelphia
- Happy St. Pat's!
- This Week in Pictures (3.16.12)
- The Great Closet Purge of 2012
- The Vatican: Pope Benedict and the Vatican Museum
- Pinning is Winning at SXSTL
- Ides of March
- A Little Sparkle with Your Polka?
- Pinterest Project #1 (Fail)
- Fish Fry Season! The Beginning.
- Morning Musings (4th Ed.)
- Ancient Rome: Colosseum
- Things To Do Today (Non-Work Related)
- How Did I Not See This?
- Facebook Fan Page Fever
- Leap Day 2012
- Spring In My Step
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2011 (328)