2.15.2011

Sweet (Day) 16.

Day Sixteen
I just realized that I'm over halfway through this challenge. I guess that means I owe you a 1-15 recap or something, huh? Yeah, okay. I'll get on it. 

This white shirt is making it's debut, which is weird because I thought it was one of the 'staples' on my list and would get worn the most. But here I am, sixteen outfits in and it's only been worn once (and a couple other items haven't been worn at all! More on that in the recap). 

And in case you're wondering what I did for Valentine's Day, the boy and I made a delicious steak, mashed potatoes and grilled broccoli dinner, followed by yummy cranberry oatmeal cookies. Oh, who am I kidding.... he did most the cooking. I watched. 

black jeans from Target. white button down is Liz Clairborne. green top from Gap. boots by Steve Madden. necklace, yet again, borrowed from my mom. 

2 comments:

Sara Louise said...

That's so weird- I have a white button down in my 30 for 30 as well, and I'm finding the same thing. I was certain I couldn't go 30 days without it and I've only worn it once so far! Cute necklace btw!

Danielle said...

Oh good, I'm not the only one ignoring my 'staples'!

And thanks! It is braided silver.... but since it is cheap it is turning a weird copper/pink goldish in some places. I don't mind. I still like it!

Looking for something?

Archives