I think I've done just okay so far this challenge. I feel like I haven't done much remixing yet.... just worn my basic items in basic ways. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks, I do a little more layering and mixing and matching that is more outside
I'm actually sort of sad it is halfway over... I've still got a bunch of ideas for some items (striped shirt, denim button down, I'm lookin' at you), but only have thirteen days left now. Boo. And I actually have a few items I haven't worn at all yet! My sequin skirt, black heels, white sweater dress and black velvet jacket haven't even seen the light of day. How sad. To my defense, they are all 'night' pieces, and I have been spending a lot of Saturday nights in front of the TV. Not very glamorous.
What have I learned?
- Visiting Forever 21 and Target and not buying anything is almost impossible for me. It's like a habit.
- I actually really like my clothes.
- When I start wearing a necklace I like.... I ignore everything else. I've worn that silver heart necklace more in the past two weeks than I have in months.
- Heels are overrated.
- I need a haircut.
- I need to go tanning.
- I need a tripod and/or a nicer camera.
- I need to decorate my house.
- Laundry sucks.