2.23.2011

Changing Plans. Day 24.

Day Twenty Four
I thought I finally had this 30x30 thing down. This week, I actually planned out a whole five days of outfits so that I was ready to go. It was supposed to be warmer today (warmer as in mid 50s), so I thought this dress would be perfect. 

Fail

I woke up this morning to reports of icy road conditions. Wha?! So out went the short gray boots and in came the warmer boots, extra pair of socks and scarf. Wham bam thank you ma'am. Now I am warm and cozy and happy. 

dress, tights, socks, belt from Target. cardigan from H&M. boots by Chinese Laundry. no idea where I got the scarf or headband (yes, I'm wearing one. It's brown so you can barely see it). 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Didn't you get the scarf from me from Europe? Before those scarves became popular here...

muddybuddy said...

i really like this outfit! looks great :)

Danielle said...

Kristin - I don't think this scarf is from Europe. I think I picked the white one and the red/brown striped one. No clue where this one came from....

Looking for something?

Archives