2.21.2011

Out and About. Day 20 + 21.

Day Twenty: out on the town
Good news: Two of these items are making their 30x30 debut- the black jacket and black t-strap heels!
Bad news: I still have to mix in my white sweater dress and my black sequin skirt. Also, please excuse my Barbie hands.... Hmmm.

jeans, jacket and heels from Target. top from Gap. belt from who knows where. silver necklace is a gift from my parents from Mexico. 


Day Twenty One: brunch and errands
Is there anything better than brunch on a sunny day? No, there is not. Bonus is when said brunch is at Benton Park Cafe with their delicious cucumber water, yummy food and an iced coffee. Oh, and also when said brunch is with a good friend talking about social media. #dreamdate.


jeans from Target. striped shirt and cardigan from H&M. boots by Chinese Laundry. gold necklace from my mom. 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Archives