9.16.2011

The Other Side of NYFW

I wish I could keep up with all this Fashion Week nonsense, but I can't. I'm busy with work, our office is moving, I'm hiring an intern, I've got insurance / car repair / vet visits to deal with, a plane ticket / mattress / dog food / new pair of jeans to buy, and a calendar that is filled up til Christmas. Oh and my gym membership expired. Oops.

But can we just talk for a second about that unfortunately dressed pair in the background of this photo? See people. New York isn't ALL the glitz and glamour you imagine.
photo via Sterling Style

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I was thinking the SAME exact thing when I saw this photo on the Sterling Style blog. I was like "eek! those 2 ladies are at Fashion Week?!"

Danielle said...

I love it! See... NYC has frumpy people too. Stop hating on the MidWest!

Looking for something?

Archives