Headed to New Orleans this weekend for a little healthcare conference. 30,000 people. This is gonna be.... crowded.
I'll be busy with meetings, work and visiting with clients, but still hoping to have a little fun while we're there. I love the vibe of New Orleans, the people, the architecture. Looking forward to 60 degree weather, strolls through the French Quarter and lots of beignets.
See more NOLA inspiration on my Pinterest.
- ► 2015 (56)
- ► 2014 (103)
- Style Me, Please
- Lazy Girl's Craft Project: Ombre-Dyed Easter Egg
- Easter Egg Dying Party!
- St. Louis Fish Fry Season 2013: St. Pius V on Gran...
- Surprise Snow!, Take II
- Easter Inspiration
- St. Louis Fish Fry Season 2013: St. Gabriel and St...
- French Style
- I dropped a dog off at HSMO tonight.
- Weekend in New Orleans
- Kate Young for Target, April 14th
- Headed to The Big Easy!
- St Petersburg, Florida in November
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (328)