7.10.2012

10 Summer Day Must-Haves

I've had a 'summer must-haves' post sitting in my queue for nearly a month now... waiting to be finished/published. I was hoping for more pool/lake time to justify needing 'summer' items at all, but unfortunately, that hasn't happened. I've only been to the lake twice, and haven't been to a pool at all (which is sad, pathetic, and depressing).

But I have been spending a lot of time at kickball and softball games, the farmers' market, brunch and front yard parties... so I thought, what the heck. Let's roll with it.

Here's what I'm actually obsessing over (so far) this summer.
Summer Day Must-Haves
{lightweight tanks like my pink one from Old Navy)}
{Suave Dry Shampoo with Keratin. Seriously, I tried 3 other brands before settling on this kind. I love it!}
{wayfarer sunglasses}
{navy and white stripe dress. I have this one from Old Navy, but it's out of stock. Sad face.}
{printed shorts like these from Target}
{Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion. Sub out your usual daily lotion with this - you'll get a tan and smell like coconut!}
{Arnold Palmers}
{camel-colored sandals like these from Target to match everything}
{a cross body bag}
{a can koozie. I've been keeping an Emporia State one in my purse at all times. Has come in handy on multiple occasions.}

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I haven't been to a pool OR the lake. :( And I like the ESU coozie, I want one!

Looking for something?

Archives